The startup ecosystems in all three Baltic countries have been making a ton of progress in the past few years. The startup environment is changing very fast as Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia boast young and talented entrepreneurs who enthusiastically focus on the innovation industry.
In the Baltics, life sciences startups have been contributing more and more to the overall industry dynamism in recent years. Their bold ideas have shaken traditional segments of medical devices, medical testing, biotechnology and pharmaceuticals.
What are Life Sciences Baltics 2018 Startup Masterclasses?
Life Sciences Baltics 2018 Startup Masterclasses are two day long intensive training course tailored for life science startups in the Baltics.
Whether you are looking for opportunities to scale your product across different markets, planning to expand your market reach or continuing to scale fast and wide, the Life Sciences Baltics Startup Masterclasses is for you.
- Learn from the industry experts who built profitable businesses themselves.
- Learn to pitch ideas properly to venture capitalists, business angels and accelerator programs.
- Understand the road to product commercialization.
- Help your business by acquiring valuable knowledge about IP.
- Expand your network with the life sciences industry influentials from 30+ countries, including delegations from Japan, Israel, US and the EU!
Participants of the Masterclasses get:
- 2 free tickets to the Life Sciences Baltics event
- Invitation to Life Sciences Baltics Welcome Reception on 25 September
- Invitation to Life Sciences Baltics Gala Dinner on 26 September
10 best startups will be chosen to pitch their ideas to investors and public. A judge panel of investors, professors and other life sciences professionals will determine the winners and the best ones will be awarded!
Winner are going to be awarded with special prizes.
When and where