Dr. Øystein Åmellem
Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Head of Cell Therapy R&D and business unit in Thermo Fisher Scientific (2011 – )
- 18 years’ experience for Thermo Fisher from different leadership positions in R&D and Business, responsible for development and commercialization of products and services for the Life Science and the Cell Therapy markets.
- PhD in molecular cell biology, University of Oslo (1997)
- Research fellow for Norsk Hydro AS, developing novel cancer drugs (1990-1997)
- Post doc at Oslo University Hospital, studying physiological & molecular mechanisms of tumor cell growth (1997-2000)