Would you like to volunteer at an international conference? We need you to make the Life Sciences Baltics 2018 conference a success!
We are looking for active & initiative volunteers to join the team during Life Sciences Baltics 2018, who can help us with:
- Coordinating programme activities
- Monitoring sessions
- Greeting and assisting delegates
- Technical support
- Several other interesting tasks
When: 26-27th of September 2018.
As a student-volunteer you will get a unique opportunity to expand your international network while getting a behind-the-scenes perspective on a large-scale event. As a volunteer you would develop valuable organizational skills and in addition we can offer you:
- A welcome-reception with the conference participants
- Free participation in conference sessions of your choice while you are not at work
- Flexible working schedule
- Food while you work
- A simple introduction to the conference topic
- A certificate and a recommendation letter
All volunteers will receive a support from the conference volunteer-coordinators prior to the conference.
We look forward to hearing from you!
If you want to be part of the largest life sciences event in the Baltics, drop a line: firstname.lastname@example.org.